SRIKARA Ortho & Multi Speciality Hospitals
"SRIKARA Ortho & Multi Speciality Hospitals stands for the influx of quality, expertise, technical edge, international standards, compassionate and affordable care, forming the perfect team of qualities that a hospital can offer.
The SRIKARA Ortho & Multi Speciality Hospitals a unit of of Venkateswara Ortho Health Care Pvt. Ltd. specialised in Spine, Rheumatology, Ilizarov fixation, Knee Replacements, Arthroscopy reconstruction, Rehabilitation & Sports medicine, Accidents and all medical & Surgical Specialities, run by a team of experienced and visionary doctors.
- 1200 + knee replacements in 2014
- 1st in INDIA to introduce VERILAST Technology
- Leading centre in the world for verilast oxinium
- Pioneers in computer navigated TKR
- No Drain No Blood Loss technique
- Pioneering in arthroscopy
- An advancement in cartilage regeneration – autologus chondrocyte
- Trauma expertise with the best of the implants available
- Worst spine deformities – got best corrections
In simple terms it is the degeneration and loss of the protective cartilage (soft resilent tissue covering the ends of bone).
The tendons are arranged into three or four strips, which increases the strength of the graft. The surgeon stitches the strips together to hold them in place.
Knee replacement involves many calculations of correcting the deformities and correctly placing the components..
Limb correction is a gradual process, which lengthens and straightens bone and soft tissue so a limb can function as normally as possible.
A hip replacement should be performed after conservative methods have failed and if a patient's quality of life and ability to perform activities ofdaily living is significantly affected.
Minimally invasive surgery has revolutionized many fields of medicine.